DuraBlack is a stainless steel stove pipe system for outdoor installations. We provide the anchor plate, first extension pieces and cap with our residential oven kits.
We do not recommend using this product when installing indoors or going through an overhead structure. When going through an overhead structure, Forno Bravo recommends upgrading to a UL103HT rated chimney system. We use Duratch products for this type of application.
We have attached the DuraBlack Installation Manual for your convenience.
Key considerations when installing your oven:
Always contact your local Building Official or Fire Official regarding permits, restrictions and installation inspections in your area.
- Allow 18" of clearance around single wall stove pipe;
- Allow 2" of clearance around double wall pipe;
- A minimum of three (3) feet of chimney below the ceiling is required.
- Chimney's must extend at least three (3) feet above the highest point where it passes through a roof and at least two (2) feet higher than any portion of a building within ten (10) feet
- Never fill any required clearance with any insulation or other materials
- Interior Chimneys shall be enclosed where they extend through closets, storage areas, occupied spaces or anyplace where the surface of the chimney can be contacted by persons or combustible materials. The distance between the outer wall of the chimney and the enclosure shall be at least two (2)
Do not use with forced draft, positive-pressure appliances.
Feel free to email or contact us directly at 800-407-5119.
Thank you for your interest in Forno Bravo!